I am a professional life coach, with a background in project management, who
can help you with personal growth, focusing, relationship, and career
issues. I maintain a private practice in Queens, NY.
I work with a broad spectrum of clients, specializing in ADD/ADHD (Attentive Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
I am a collaborative, empathic, nurturing, and solution-focused life coach.
Through this approach, I provide support, structure, and practical feedback
to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I also
integrate coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a
highly-personalized program tailored to you. With compassion and
understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and to attain
the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
As an adoptive parent with a child with ADHD, I understand the challenges of both adoptive and ADHD parenting.
I completed training programs at ADD Coaching Academy and JST coaching.
- ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA) is the only comprehensive ADHD coach training program fully accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- JST Coaching was founded by Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, a pioneer in the field of youth and ADHD coaching.
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Member of, and certified parent-to-parent teacher by, CHADD (Children & Adults with ADD/ADHD).
- Member of ICF (International Coach Federation).
- Member of ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization).
- Trained in SEAT (Special Education Advocacy Program) at COPAA (Council of Parent and Attorney Advoca tes) .